Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Think Pink" benefit meet 2010




Today was our annual "Think Pink" optional girls gymnastics meet to benefit the Huntsman Cancer Foundation. This meet was started last year after my grandmother passed away from breast cancer. I had so much adoration for my grandmother. She could do almost anything and she did it well. I wanted to start something that not only meant something to me but could make a difference in someone else's life.
The meet this year was bigger and better than last year and we've already stated planning for next year. I want to tell everyone who was on the committee and who helped make this meet a great success THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! I appreciate all your efforts and support. May we continue to be a strength in the fight against cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment